After reviewing the existing AdWords account, some drastic changes were made to try and improve performance:
- Negative keyword list expansion to improve traffic quality
- Expansion of excluded regions to ensure traffic is as relevant as possible
- Adjusted ad scheduling to focus budget on best performing times of day/week
- Removal of under-performing keywords
- Addition of demographic based bid adjustments
- Removing all irrelevant keywords
- Addition of responsive ads for search
- Addition of remarketing lists for search with custom bidding
- Device specific bidding
- Revising existing Bid strategies
A significant reduction in CPA (or ‘Cost per conversion’) was seen in the very first month of Local Digital taking over management. As a bonus, conversion volume also saw an increase with the reduction in cost.
37% increase in conversion rate when comparing second half of 2018 to first half of the year.
Conversion volume increased by 7%.
Cost Per Lead decreased 31%
Local Digital continue to work on the account, with the aim to see another significant improvement on current performance over the first 6 months of 2019.